The next step, join and get your licence and enjoy the exciting sport of pistol shooting
- If you hold a police issued security or A and B licence come in and join the club, Your 6 months countdown begins once you are a member.
- If you do not hold one of the above licences, you will need to lodge an Application for an eligibility to Join a Pistol Club form, which you can find below and lodge it at your nearest police station.
- Once you receive the form back simply bring it in to the club and we can process your membership application.
- You must be a member for 6 months and compete in at least 3 handgun competitions and complete a SAFETY COURSE. We run the courses in house at 9.30am several times a week at a cost of $150.00 for Category A,B & H.
- After 6 months your club will supply the QP518A form you will need to apply for your CAT H licence
- During this time you are welcome to shoot 50 rounds a day, An additional 50 rounds also for ONE visitor from 10am to 6pm 7 days a week.
- Please note a RANGE FEE of $25.00 applies to all non members.